Monday, December 4, 2017

OK

Alright,
we gotta get out of here.
This farmstead vortex has been loads 'o fun!  There's colder overnight weather in the forecast tho, and we should get to Texas to wrap up some business before we float around much more.
We'll begin packing it in tomorrow, getting ready to leave the following day, then we're Oklahoma bound!  The plan = drive 6ish hours and plop down overnight at a boarder town.  We've got our eyes on a campground with hookups on a lake, and for free, being it's the off-season. 
(NIFTY.)

I want so bad to unpack our bikes and go for a nice long ride.  There's nowhere much to ride around here, IMHO.  but HEY!  i've gotten to go swinging.  Joel had us spinning so hard last night, i had to lay down for a while afterward.  Ha!   haha- oh my goodness.





The guys slapped it together yesterday afternoon- Andy climbed up into the tree to set the rope in place...  got it hooked up, then they ALL went to town on it!!!   i enjoyed some alone time on it after dinner, swinging back and forth while i stared out in front of me at the gorgeous moon newly emerging.  i hardly ever bother to photograph the moon, but i was moved to in this instance.  OOooooooooh........



The day before that, we moved the goats and their pen with all the fencing to span over a large, fresh area of field, and wrapped around the shelter that was built from the weekend before.  It was another warm weekend with lots of sunshine.  We spend the entire day outside, and sleep like rocks at night.  I notice Joel and I both sleep so soundly.  We love our bedroom, and how well we rest in it.  It's just lovely.  Our whole home is lovely, and i'm just so stinkin' happy.








I've been reading this for the first time...  i don't recall anyone ever sharing these stories with me. ?!   I'm almost done with Titan, as I intend not needing to take it with me.

Andy's been showing me how to crochet.  I'm totally new to it.  He's sending me off from here with a ball of yarn and a needle.


Tonight Lou made us lasagna for dinner and it was fabulous.  Joel tried his hand at some sourdough bread sticks to go with it.  they were great!

the rabbits are due to have their babies any day now.  not sure if we'll see them.

we're aiming to shove off early wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment